Entergy Supv, I&C Design Engineering in Port Gibson, Mississippi
Supv, I&C Design Engineering
Apply now »
Date: May 6, 2019
Location: Port Gibson, MS, US
Responsible for the implementation of Design Projects and the delivery of safe, reliable and timely capital modifications for all Entergy Nuclear plants.
· Oversee the implementation of Design Projects engineering at the site.
· Develop, plan, coordinate, and implement capital modifications to meet the site needs within the organization capability.
· Implement corrective actions process and learnings to improve modification development and execution.
· Ensure that fleet lessons learned and good practices are shared and implemented.
· Ensure that resources are shared across the fleet to improve efficiency.
· Work closely with the Project Management department and site design organization to ensure the efficient implementation of modifications.
Minimum education required of the position:
B.S. degree in engineering or other discipline generally associated with power plant operations, or Equivalent Experience. (Equivalent Experience is defined as demonstrated success at the Director level. A degree is very strongly preferred.)
Minimum experience required of the position
5 years’ experience in nuclear power design, engineering, construction, maintenance, operations, PS&O, licensing or equivalent.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required of the position
Technical understanding of nuclear generation principles and operation. Outstanding communication, conflict management, and change management skills. Proficiency with current computer business applications.
Any certificates, licenses, etc. required for the position
Professional engineer’s license is preferred.
Primary Location: Mississippi-Port Gibson
Job Function :Nuclear
FLSA Status :Professional
Relocation Option: Level II
Union description/code :NON BARGAINING UNIT-NBU
Number of Openings :1
Req ID: 86807
Travel Percentage :Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Nearest Major Market: Jackson Mississippi
Job Segment: Engineer, Design Engineer, Construction, Nuclear Engineering, Manager, Engineering, Management
Apply now »